Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chapter Snippets Now Available

So... while playing with my blog, I discovered a way to post chapters of my stories. Sadly, I'm still not ready to post the stories in their entirety, but here's a little taste for anyone who didn't get to read the originals that were on FictionPress before I took them down. It's been a few years since I've written these stories and my writing style has definitely changed a little bit... so, don't expect greatness, just a fun read. I'm still working on my thesis--I plan to turn a draft of it in to my committee by September 1. After that, at least for a few months anyway, I'll be able to work on other things. Then I'll have to do a final revision on the thesis and then this long journey is OVER. I see myself being completely done with everything by December 15. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Enjoy the chapter previews! You'll find them located to the --> right.

1 comment:

  1. I just read all of your story snippets and I miss KM/HK so much!
    I love all three of the KM stories and Adam/ Dasiy are two of my favorite characters. I kept wishing the snippets were the entire stories!
    I'm so glad you're writing again.
    Have you thought of ebooks?
    I know another author on fictionpress has her stories up on BN.com and Amazon through self-publishing.

    ReplyDelete