Friday, September 10, 2010

Goodreads!

Hey all, I've just joined Goodreads (click the link to get to my page). It's like a virtual bookshelf. Hopefully one day I'll be able to promote my own books here. In the mean time, check it out, join, and add me as a friend! I will be adding more books to my page as time goes on. If you have any great book recommendations, please let me know!

Also, thanks for the support and understanding of my choice in regard to The Jade Bracelet. I've gotten a lot of great notes and supportive comments. I appreciate that. I'm glad that people are enjoying A Starter Boyfriend again too. It'll be up for a few months (and I'll post notices when I'm preparing to take it down).

I'm not writing at the moment. Perhaps it's mild depression. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment