Friday, October 29, 2010

Still Pluggin' Along

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts, but there's been no news to report. I'm still working on my new novel and have hit page 297. I haven't written for the last few days because I fell into this odd funk, but I'm going to try to get back into it this afternoon. I'm really close to the end I think--maybe four more chapters? Who knows though... I worry that this is becoming too long and then I remember that I'll definitely need to go back and delete/add things to help the story along. I'm happy with it overall. Soon I'll post a summary and maybe even the first chapter to get a little feedback. I do think that this novel will be the one that I try to submit for publication first and after I do that I'm going back to "A Starter Boyfriend" which needs some edits and whatnot. I'll have to take it down from Fictionpress when I do that, but I'll give people plenty of notice.

I'm currently reading "Paranormalcy" by Kiersten White. It's a good read so far!

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment