Friday, March 15, 2013

Strange Week

I haven't gotten much editing done this week for a couple reasons (1) personal things going on, and (2) bitstrips.com (a facebook app where you can make cartoon avatars of yourself):
This is my avatar! I look cute as a cartoon :) I do love pancakes.
 
My sister made one too so I've been making comic strips for the last two days. The only good news is that it's the weekend and I usually get a lot of editing done on the weekends. I'm about 82 pages away from the end of my first edit of KM4. My nook edit is usually much faster and my beta reader is pretty quick too. I was making steady progress, but now I need to get refocused.

I've also posted a few things on my other blog. It's been a strange week. I hope next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment